High-quality handmade calendula salve. Excellent potent calendula salve for dry cracked skin, rash, burn and recover wounds. Hands, elbows, chapped lips.
- Popular for diaper rash
- Soothing for itchy, dry, and scaly skin
- Gentle for use on eczema and psoriasis
- A popular herbal remedy for cuts, scratches, and abrasions
Calendula Oil, Shea Butter, Natural Beeswax, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil.
Appreciated by farmers, cooks, and housekeepers of southeast Utah for relieving the wear and tear of the daily hard work.
It’s very kind to young skin and is also appropriate to use in aiding healing in a wide spectrum of skin issues.
What you see is a honey-toned balm that becomes clear when rubbed onto the skin.
The salve contains lavender oil however not enough to make a strong scent.
The Shea butter and beeswax give it a warm rich smell.
--Benefits of Calendula Oil
It's your skin that will receive a good bulk of the benefits, due to the oil's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and related properties. Here are some of the promoted benefits of this oil:
1. Skin dryness or chapping — Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
2. Inflammation — It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
3. Baby care — The oil helps relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
4. Minor cuts and wounds — The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
5. Skin issues — Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil's antifungal action is also great for helping treat athlete's foot, ringworm and jock itch.
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Your information will never be shared
Frequently Asked Questions
Custom and personalized orders
Please contact me if you would like to customize or special order from my shop. I can alter a lotion or potion for you, or provide wholesale options
Any specific care instructions will be included with your package.